By Alejandra Hernandez
When thinking the best ambassadors of Mexico, Adriana Abascal will always be on our list. Model, writer, blogger, producer, designer… Abascal’s career is always growing and we will always be proud. Paris opened its arms to her since the moment she arrived, and from that minute on she’s become even bigger in the fashion industry. Want to fall more in love with this beautiful Mexican? Discover 5 things you may not have known about her.
- She was Miss Mexico in 1988, and was part of ‘Miss Universe’.
2. She’s been in the fashion industry for years. She walked for Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, and Giambattista Bali. (To name a few)
3. This Mexican beauty speaks 4 languages and has three children. Paulina, Diego and Jimena.
4. An art lover, she’s an actual collector and contemporary art is her passion.
5. She’s a true girl-boss. Her brand ‘Maison Skorpios’ is ecologically committed and has gotten the seal of approval from every cool girl in Paris.
Want to know more about Adriana and her amazing shoe brand? Watch our video below! (And don’t forget to subscribe!)
Enjoy our full coverage on YouTube 👆
And subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest videos in your inbox!